Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Idaho

Define North. Some of the Panhandle guys on here give me crap for saying I'm from North Idaho when I live in Latah County. 😂

I think the current negotiated boundary is somewhere around Whitebird.
I’d say Lewiston is pushing it as far as north Idaho. But what do I know

Everybody knows it’s at the time zone, just north of Riggins.
That’s what I typically reference unless it’s some awful headline involving people that live further north than me. In those cases I live in north-central idaho or I get county/city specific

That’s what I typically reference unless it’s some awful headline involving people that live further north than me. In those cases I live in north-central idaho or I get county/city specific
Definitely a different kind of bat sh!t crazy the further north you get along the 95 corridor.

Definitely a different kind of bat sh!t crazy the further north you get along the 95 corridor.
Mostly agree, but I've had some nights in Salmon that made me think I had walked onto the set of a zombie apocalypse movie.

Come to think of it, I don't agree at all.
I've never been to Fremont county and don't intent to ever stop there until I hit the West Gate. Those folks think wildlife highway crossings are a gummint conspiracy and they flock shoot grizzlies with a 5.7x28 pistol.
Many of the whacks in Sandpoint look to Emmett for leadership from Meal Team 6.
McGeachin hails from IF.
There are still folks in Owyhee who think Claude Dallas is some kind of hero.
Give me a minute and I'll come up with some more.

Mostly agree, but I've had some nights in Salmon that made me think I had walked onto the set of a zombie apocalypse movie.

I've never been to Fremont county and don't intent to ever stop there until I hit the West Gate. Those folks think wildlife highway crossings are a gummint conspiracy and they flock shoot grizzlies with a 5.7x28 pistol.
McGeachin hails from IF.
*cough* Von Ehlinger
*cough* Pricilla Giddings

View attachment 231321
But wait, so it’s not freedom of speech for an elected official to publicly shame the rape victim in an open case? And here I thought GA had the Certifiably Elected Dumbshit award.
No, they still do. Von Ehlinger and Giddings are just in the state government, GA sends them to US House of Representatives.

McGeachin hails from IF.

North Idaho seems to have some really bright spots too!

From Hayden, ID, not to far from you.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_Nations

This one is definitely North Idaho!

Back