Idaho Wild Sheep Foundation membership drive

Well shit. Should have done more research, but I made the assumption that the chapters were a part of the whole, not separate entities.

Hey @kimbersig you’re on here starting most of the raffle threads for ID WSF, what’s the story morning glory? Is the Idaho chapter still a shit show?

Wasn’t it Doug Sayer that was “The Duke” hunter the greatest Wild West sheep shootout ever put on YouTube?

Any evidence the ID chapter has cleaned out some of the bad actors from several years ago?
I don’t want to crap on this too much as I think ID WSF generally wants to do good things for sheep but they have had more than a few people I think are pretty unsavory in leadership positions over the years. I tried to check the website for current leadership and the link seemed broken

Edit/addition: I checked a recent journal and it looks like a few of the folks I knew of are no longer involved at the leadership level.

Maybe I’ll finally join

Last edited:

I remember reading that back in 2017 or so, good to skim through again and see some of the same names of guys still actively involved in advocating for conservation. @brymoore Since you're liking the posts ID WSF must be cleaned up?

I remember reading that back in 2017 or so, good to skim through again and see some of the same names of guys still actively involved in advocating for conservation. @brymoore Since you're liking the posts ID WSF must be cleaned up?
The Sayer group has been running IDWSF the past few years including having Sayer family members in leadership positions.

The Sayer group has been running IDWSF the past few years including having Sayer family members in leadership positions.
Well my name is Josh Miller and I am the president and two years before me was Bill London. The Sayers are not running the organization and I won’t engage online with a past board member I haven’t even met. We are doing great things in the conservation world that the past board could only dream of doing. I would encourage everyone go to our website and watch going big and team bighorn to see what we are doing. If that’s not enough for you then we can agree to disagree on the merit of the organization and its mission.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back