• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.
AMK Sportsman

Idaho, Unit 28.

trophy_killer

Does anyone know where at in unit 28 in Idaho I could go for a chance or two at a buck with a spread of 20" or greater?? I know that isn't very big but it is a lot bigger than the fork horns that you see in a lot of trucks. Thanks!!

Later, TK smile.gif smile.gif

Leanwolf

Trophy Killer, I can't help you on 28, but I know there are some really good bucks up in areas 32 & 32A (Oct. 5-Oct.24th). There is a lot of private land there, but also a lot of public land.

Look on your Idaho state map for the area around towns of Ola & Sweet, east of Weiser.

I understand S.E. Idaho is very good for big Mule deer, but I haven't had the chance to hunt there yet.

Best of luck. L.W.

ELKCHSR

TK!!!
e-mail me your address.. I will see if I can help some....
russ@screaminet.com
I don't know if i can help you on the deer. But I may be of some help on the elk....

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06-02-2002 06:56: Message edited by: ELKCHSR ]</font>

Wild Alaskan Salmon Seafood

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grmaxwell