Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Idaho unit 10 and 12

It would be core AF if someone did an archery backpack hunt and gave us a hunt report. Could do a nice loop around Chamberlain mountain and upper NFC. @DouglasR
I heard a couple of elk bugle when I was in 12 on a moose hunt and I bumped into a raghorn. Since then, I have thought that if a person could get an elk bugling down there, it should be easy to call it into range because I suspect it would be lonely.

It would be core AF if someone did an archery backpack hunt and gave us a hunt report. Could do a nice loop around Chamberlain mountain and upper NFC. @DouglasR
Did a backpacking trip from Heller Creek in the Joe, up over Bean and Bacon Trail to Chamberlain, then dropped down to Cedars in high school. Amazing fishing. Doubt I could do it now.

Did a backpacking trip from Heller Creek in the Joe, up over Bean and Bacon Trail to Chamberlain, then dropped down to Cedars in high school. Amazing fishing. Doubt I could do it now.
Biggest issue might be how bad the trails can be. I think chamberlain is one I tried to do on a horse a couple years ago and if so it’s gone, at least at the top. Running OnX and other gps we never found it and were then told it has been abandoned.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexn
Back