Idaho Moose?

Duck-Slayer

So my Wife and I are going too put in for moose this year, I was hoping that I could get some help from all of you on a unit too put in for, my wife can walk alittle bit 1-2 miles a day, she is a small 107 pound hunter, so the easier or more accessible areas would be a plus, were not really interested in a big moose just a nice moose, so if any one can help me out that would be great, I put a email into the F&G yesterday so they won't get back too me for alittle bit, please PM me the info.
Matt

Unit 2 is a pretty good one for both chances of drawing and accessability. I drew about 6 years back and my dad drew last year. I got a 36" and dads was 39". There are alot of logging roads that are open to 4 wheelers, and it is not even bad from the main roads.I think they give out about 20 tags, so chances are better than alot of units. Good luck!

so far unit 2 with the 20 tags is about 8.4% chance of drawing but the harvest odds are good at 100%, but i'm looking at units with a +20% or better and have decent accessibility, Thanks for the tip, much appreciated, I am also going too look into buying a leftover cow moose tag or apply for the 2nd chance drawing on them, hopefully one way or another 1 of us will get a moose tag this year....
Matt

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back