Caribou Gear

Idaho elk hunting

ric

Guys (and gals), I have some room in camp this fall and would like to offer a couple of people the chance to elk hunt in Idaho. Non resident tags can be purchased by phone and there are still some left in my unit. Here's the deal. I can handle up to 3 maybe four, between Oct. 10th and Nov. 3rd, 2013. I have a large wall tent camp, very classic and comfortable, that you can drive into in a pickup, car only in good dry weather, or other arrangements can be made. Idaho has an awesome deal for youth mentored hunts, very cheap, and I would really like to see a kid with you, boy or girl, 12 to 17. No kids is ok, but I really enjoy being able to have kids go elk hunting. I AM NOT A GUIDE OR AN OUTFITTER!! You will be a working part of camp, you must pull your own weight! Elevation is 3000 to 5500 feet, so pretty low elevation, but the country is timbered and a bit rugged. This is not a wilderness hunt, but it is not farm/ranch ground either. Clearwater River drainage. If you are interested, email me, and we can talk.

Very nice offer, Ric.
With the Junior Mentored Tag, taking a youth hunting in Idaho can be very inexpensive. I was also reading up on a first time hunter program that might make the whole thing easier too--look into that, I'll try to find the link....

http://fishandgame.idaho.gov/public/licenses/?getPage=332

Looks like a mentoring adult can take a youth without taking the education class (although I strongly support taking a class).

Somebody better take him up on it, and take lots of pics!!! Good luck!!

Guys (and gals), I have some room in camp this fall and would like to offer a couple of people the chance to elk hunt in Idaho. Non resident tags can be purchased by phone and there are still some left in my unit. Here's the deal. I can handle up to 3 maybe four, between Oct. 10th and Nov. 3rd, 2013. I have a large wall tent camp, very classic and comfortable, that you can drive into in a pickup, car only in good dry weather, or other arrangements can be made. Idaho has an awesome deal for youth mentored hunts, very cheap, and I would really like to see a kid with you, boy or girl, 12 to 17. No kids is ok, but I really enjoy being able to have kids go elk hunting. I AM NOT A GUIDE OR AN OUTFITTER!! You will be a working part of camp, you must pull your own weight! Elevation is 3000 to 5500 feet, so pretty low elevation, but the country is timbered and a bit rugged. This is not a wilderness hunt, but it is not farm/ranch ground either. Clearwater River drainage. If you are interested, email me, and we can talk.

A generous offer for sure. I am wondering what your motivation is?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back