Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Idaho 2004 big game regs online

BrianID

Here's a link.
http://fishandgame.idaho.gov/hunt/rules/bg/

For those of you interested, 60% of the collard fawns in the Soda Hills study area were alive as of April 2nd and 56% of the fawns in the Rockland study area were alive as of April 2nd. I'm sure a few more have already died or will die but it looks as if this winter was close to average for fawn survival in these study areas.

That seems to be a Good survival rate.

D.H.I. has put $ towards Fawn Collaring every year in the past but this year I think $ will go to Helicopter time for the Counts. Tlaking with Hollie the head bioligist it seems $'s need to head in that direction. Seems they are lacking there. I sure don't mind putting $ twards something if it gets put to use. And working closely with Fish and Game they seme to be worknig hard at it.

A long time Fish and Game Hater in the last few Months has made a 180 Deg turn.

I heard that the Regs were a Bit late when we went in for our sheep/goat permits and that they will hit the Shelves early next week.. But like the draws.. It's good to have the net ;)

Thanx for the Links Brian !!

Sweet, now I can put in for draw hunts that I will never draw on!! I will more than likely be a general season hunter yet again this year. Oh well, there is always hope.

Some day I will Oscar. I think I have better odds at the other big animals but not much. I'd rather put in for deer, elk, antelope, and fall bear to be let down 4X as much!! What's another $26 in application fees just to log on and see UNSUCCESSFUL for each and every one.

Well I'm drawing Sheep this year.. So you can be happy for me when I do ;)

(Good luck to both of us bro !!)

Back