ID Point System

Personally, I just hope they don't allow NR to accumulate points for every species

Agreed I like the idea of the system though

I feel they have picked the best system for points (you still have a chance to draw with 0 points ) no tags the the folks with max points but only time will tell

Based upon the questions asked on that website, it sounds like Idaho is going to take the bonus point extortion game to a new level.

It sounds like they are even considering allowing a guy to build bonus points during a waiting period--for a small fee of course.

Despite the voices of a majority of sportsmen in Idaho, the Idaho Department of Fish and Game is adopting a bonus point system for 2011 and is currently taking input on the specifics of such a system. Please read the proposed ideas from the Department, followed by the Bonus Point Proposal by Elk101.com. Our Proposal is still in draft form, so please comment and add your thoughts and ideas on how to make this system work for sportsmen. Please forward this to anyone you know who may be interested as we only have until June 30 to comment.

Visit

http://elk101.com/2010/06/bonus-point-proposal-for-idaho-please-read/

to leave you input

Donnie

Donnie, I read the Elk101 proposal and believe it is far better than the proposal from the Dept. I hope you guys get a forum and are heard. It appears you guys fully understand the ramification of the Dept's prposal. My main concern has to do with allowing people to gain points for more than 1 species. A system like that will do nothing to increase odds IMO.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back