ID Big 3 Deadline Tomorrow

First time in over 10 years I haven’t applied for a sheep tag. The convenience fee and last years 8 plus week wait for my refund was enough to make me sit out.

Hopefully friday at latest, thought last year was 17th???? Everyone else stop checking i have the cali bighorn tag...lol

PLEASE BE FRIDAY!!! Even thought I don't think I'll be drawn, the suspense kills me......

I read on the regs that it was Jun 10 so it will be a little longer

Ya ya ya... but a dude on the internets said 5/17. And everything in the interwebs is true, so who you gonna believe!?!

In all seriousness, regs say “early June” but that doesn’t mean I won’t be checking daily until they make it official that I don’t have a Goat tag again this year.

Fingers crossed its early, toes crossed I draw!

I checked my texts to my friends - May 18, 2017 - Idaho F&G published the results - I got a sheep tag!

Last year was a June 8th. F&G had a 2nd contractor double check the results. Some politicians accused the draw of being rigged.

It had been the 3rd week in May until last year.

yep, results had usually been coming out around the 15-17 of May every year until 2018 when the new contractor had difficulties.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back