Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

I went and done it.

Redmt

I've been looking for a .300 win mag forever. I was having one custom built that fell through. I've looked at a bunch of guns new and used but nothing was just right. I would have bought a Ruger M77 Hawkeye stainless but they do not seem to be available on planet earth. I happened across a left handed one (I'm left handed) with laminate stock and scope on GunBroker yesterday! I made a deal with the guy this morning and it's on the way!pix880267830.jpg

OH THAT'S PRETTY!! Do you have info on Kampfield?
I have a 6.5CM with a Green Mountain laminated stock , Timney and Swarovski Z3 that is a nail driver. I'm hoping the .300 WM will be the same.

OH THAT'S PRETTY!! Do you have info on Kampfield?
I have a 6.5CM with a Green Mountain laminated stock , Timney and Swarovski Z3 that is a nail driver. I'm hoping the .300 WM will be the same.
Edit, these ones were done by Paul Fakenbridge, NOT Kampfield. I get them confused 😕
[email protected]

The one pictured IS exactly as you described. 28" 6.5cm with a Green mountain stock, limbsaver airtech, ZROdelta brake, Accutac bipod, recoils like a 223... And yeah it's a golf ball killer with factory ammo

Same rifle in 300wm shoots 215 bergers 1/2moa and pretty much any factory ammo under an inch. Adding a brake and limbsaver Airtech pad made recoil less than a 308 and I can see the impacts even zoomed in. Accurate and reliable rifles, but the grittiest shit feeling action one could possibly imagine.

Bought this in 6.5 CM, Green Mountain, never shot it as my daughter stole it. VX5 HD 3.5-15x44 Firedot.

At the range they had an Army Ranger sniper put 3 in 1/2 inch with Hornady bulk ammo. So shoot it before you mess with it.

As I would look really stupid with a man bun and love my daughter it worked out.

Bought this in 6.5 CM, Green Mountain, never shot it as my daughter stole it. VX5 HD 3.5-15x44 Firedot.

At the range they had an Army Ranger sniper put 3 in 1/2 inch with Hornady bulk ammo. So shoot it before you mess with it.

As I would look really stupid with a man bun and love my daughter it worked out.
e4a54d5f1a211048.jpg

I've been looking for a .300 win mag forever. I was having one custom built that fell through. I've looked at a bunch of guns new and used but nothing was just right. I would have bought a Ruger M77 Hawkeye stainless but they do not seem to be available on planet earth. I happened across a left handed one (I'm left handed) with laminate stock and scope on GunBroker yesterday! I made a deal with the guy this morning and it's on the way!View attachment 243175
Congrats from a fellow leftie, damn good find there. us left handers have a tougher time finding rifles for sure.

I'm actually ambidextrous. Sometimes I reach over and other times I have switched hand positions and do it right handed. I can shoot accurately right handed but it's not natural or comfortable.
It's kinda goofy at times. You should see me tie a truckers knot!

I just joined the LH club too and can relate. I can shoot pretty well either way but made the full time switch due to cross eye dominance. Took forever to find a LH Tikka in stock. Switched the bow from RH to LH pretty successfully too. The shotgun... that's another story

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back