Caribou Gear Tarp

I think I'm gay.....

I own a health club here in Michigan. I don't often see guys in the Zumba classes but it it not unusual. Just think of it this way. There is alot to look at when you are the only guy dancing with a bunch of chics!

I have never heard of this before, but with the power of the internet I have found a video of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf0q6qtThF4 I think Moosie is the one in the green britches.

There are a couple fellas in this class but they do look a little funny. They do not appear to be looking at any of the girls around them.

Moosie, is this going to help you run faster, or skip, or what ever yall do?

OK - after watching that video... :)

Moosie, you are not gay.... A little troubled, probably - weird, most likely - but your definitely straight as a bent arrow. :p

Your man card has not expired, and is still valid.

I wouldn't be skeered... ;) Besides, it'd be like a pencil, a 8"er is much easier to break than a 4"er...

I have never heard of this before, but with the power of the internet I have found a video of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf0q6qtThF4 I think Moosie is the one in the green britches.

There are a couple fellas in this class but they do look a little funny. They do not appear to be looking at any of the girls around them.

Moosie, is this going to help you run faster, or skip, or what ever yall do?

I'm not gunna lie..... Minute 3:58 in that clip made me realize maybe I wasn't ... :hump: :hump:

ONly guy in a room full of women in leotards?? Dancin' to the music...

Only guy in a room full of women in leotards, dancin to the music....and I enjoyed it??

Gay...no...how about smarter than you've been for a long time.

ONly guy in a room full of women in leotards?? Dancin' to the music...

Only guy in a room full of women in leotards, dancin to the music....and I enjoyed it??

Gay...no...how about smarter than you've been for a long time.

Come to think about it, the guy in the green britches is a few feet from women gyrating in leotarts and I`m on here talking to a bunch of men about romping through the woods with a bunch of other guys...hmm. Maybe he is smart! That is like the football players picking on the male cheerleaders that pick up the girl cheerleaders. Think about that one. Quarterback with his hands where they are not suppose to be on the center, and the guy cheerleader holding up the girl.:confused:

Well.... The Wimens went today and I stayed home. I'll be back on Tuesday though. Maybe I can get some Video :p

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerks28
Back