I think I am not well balanced

Nut

I was watching a show on the outdoor channel and they was at a prairie dog hunt.

Well I watched as they made hits and misses and thought it was fun. But I yelled Yahoo when one of the things went flying when it got it.
eek.gif

Is there something wrong with my attitude?
confused.gif
shhh.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Topic: I think I am not well balanced <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought you tripped over the couch again. I thought this was another broken toe thing.
wink.gif

Did you do a happy feet dance and run around looking for someone to high five? It's best when they fly into the air about 5 feet in multiple chunks... This time of year is great on the ground squirrel fields, as the little ones are soon out and about, making many small targets - I better get busy loading more .223s!

This is from a .22 mag at Big Tusker (Chopper)'s place.

squirrel.jpg

That reminds me of the day that Glen and I were shooting dogs near Seligman. We shot for about two hours then stopped to take a break and get out of the sun. While we were sitting under a tree drinking water, a vulture came down and started feasting on the remains. All the while we drank and talked, he hopped from mound to mound and ate PD Puffs... When we came back and started shooting again, he tried to fly away,, only to find out he was too full to fly.. So he hopped off over the hill. We laughed so hard we couldn't shoot for an hour...
cool.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back