I swore I'd never go back.

Redmt

I swore I'd never deal with bass ho again years ago. I decided I needed a new Savage.17 HMR. They listed one in store but low stock. I called them and they said they didn't have one but I could order one as they had plenty available and it would only be 2-3 days to get one into the store. I paid for it over the phone and get the confirmation email. At the bottom in micro letters it says 8-9 days. It been 2 weeks and nothing yet. Damn! I will never go back.

That sucks.
I just had a pretty good experience with them ordering a shotgun.
2 of them shipped to the store in 3 days.

It gets better! I talked to them again and they couldn't find out where it actually was but it had been shipped on one of their trucks. Which truck it was on they didn't know.
I cancelled the order and they said that I would have to wait until it came to the store and go there to cancel it! Asked them a bunch of what if's concerning not being delivered at all. They said I'd have to wait 30 days to get my refund! Not hardly! After 1/2 hour on the phone with a very nice and finally helpful lady she said she would cancel the order now but it could take until the end of the month to refund my credit card. I simply explained that they charged me for something they didn't have and couldn't reasonably deliver. They have now broken 3 different time promises. I also explained that I would file a dispute with Wells Fargo who will block the charge.

Order one off gun broker and pay someone with to have it shipped there for 25 bucks what I do when I buy guns anymore usually cheaper and I get the gun I want

You should just be thankful you don’t have to drive 180 miles, sign some paperwork, wait 3 days on a gun you paid for 4 days ago and drive back another 180 miles to pick it up. 😉
No, I have to drive 75 miles, sign some paperwork, wait 10 days and drive back to pick it up.
The ass clowns sent me an email this morning that my rifle was delivered. I truly, honestly, hate bass ho. I have a buddy going with me in the morning to scribble on a piece of paper. Hopefully he keeps me from being myself and getting arrested.

I had a buddy buy an xbolt from them and when it was delivered the employee stripped a threads in the barrel mounting the scope.

I'd call and tell them you want it refunded immediately or they will be answering questions from the ATF as to why BPS doesn't know which truck, or even where the firearm is.

It seems that if they have an FFL they should know where the gun is...but I don't pretend to know all the laws.

I’ve never been to a Bass Pro, but I have good reason to never shop there.

I bought a pair of Cabela’s branded Meopta binoculars. Cabela’s carried the warranty on them, which was a lifetime warranty. When Bass Pro bought them, they canceled it or stopped honoring it.

When I did have a minor issue crop up, Meopta helped me out anyways. I now have strong, opposing feelings about both companies involved.

I bought a box of ammo at the LV BP when friends stopped on way to UT hunt. I went back out to the truck to sleep.
They came back the next morning half in the bag with a cart full of ammo. 22's & shotshells.
I should have left the journey then...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back