I need to talk turkey

I did a search, on the guys who hacked us this second time... it turns out they have hacked hundreds of sites, not just hunting related.

If any of you guys know how to contact KirkL, I'd sure appreciate some help.
I offered to send him one of the strikers I made, but neglected to write down his shipping address (thinking it was safe, in my pm box).
I have a pretty good idea where he lives, and if I have to I'll go searching for him, to keep my word.

Kraven,

If you need a computer let me know, I've probably got enough spare parts to throw something together. ;)

Krusty
wave1.gif

Krusty, i emailed you back, I saw the other site, that sucks.

I found me some birds sunday, i was taking a 4 wheeler ride to find some and get up the road in the snow and a tom goes walking in front of me, had about a 6 inch beard and there was a few more in the trees. Theres lots of snow left up high, i was riding on anywhere from 2-4 ft of snow. That will keep people out.

Kirk,

Thanks.

Yup, you're pretty famous. Everyone should "Google" themself, every once in a while.

The snow might keep some people out, but it dang near kept me and my bro in...
We were up at "the north end", Saturday, and went up the south face of our favorite ridge, and over the backside. We didn't get very far before we realized we couldn't go back the way we came. It was all downhill to the freeway, so we went for it.
Three and a half hours later, after digging my Samurai out of the snow twice, when it would high center on deep snow, we made it to the freeway.

Krusty
wave1.gif

Hey... Krusty...

How have you been????

I'll try and catch up in a few weeks and come bother you if you still don't mind... :D

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back