I need help.

Shop online, I've seen a number of them around for about $100 less than the current featherweights. They do have a shorter length of pull vs the std featherweights. I'm just partial to featherweights, I like the fit and look of them. I think they are one of the best looking blue/wood rifles out there. I wish they still madea 223, I'd have one right now. Still trying to convince myself that I should just get the 22-250 in a featherweight and be done with it.

Yeah, I knew my first rifle had to be a Model 70. Just plain works and no gimmicks.

Tikkas are always hard to beat for value. The new T3X Roughtech is very nice.
I would second this. I have a Tikka chambered in .243. I find myself reaching for it first for deer and antelope, given how accurate and lightweight it is.

I just picked up a used, never fired, 243 this past weekend. It was a pretty fair deal. I wasn't looking, just ran across it. Never owned one of my own. Thought I'd get some factory loads and try it out. No luck finding ammo. I hope after this election is done we can get ammunition again....

There is browning A-bolt II medallion in .243 LNIB on gunbroker for a grand. That would be my pick. I like the x-bolt they are great shooters but I hate the plastic magazine just feels cheap as hell to me. Especially for a blue/walnut gun.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back