I messed up!

Tangle foot get lost! This has gone far enuff and you are not involved so leave it alone already. No one is flawless but you are going over the line a little too! Thanks Chambo for the well worded post. Wish I had a way with words as you do! Get on with your agenda somewhere else Tanglefoot! BCA is a big boy, his half arsed apolgy is what it is, and thats that. Dont you have anything better to do?bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif
Logoboy.jpg

No , Right at this moment I don't have anything better to do. I am not sticking up for BCA. I am sticking up for the rights of everyone on this forum to not be bullied and ganged up because we don't all see it your way. You bcat are the one that posted the notice to all posters on three or four different topics. You started it and now it won't go away. Sorry. I was on the old site long before most everyone here. I will not go away. If you don't appreciate my smart arse , then take your own advice and stop reading my posts. TF

I have not said anything on this, but I would like to add that I KNOW many of you have done the very same thing, and posted under assumed names....MANY TIMES.

I am not taking up for BCA, if I was, I woulda said something before now. I just don't understand why some of you act like this guy committed murder. And you wanna run Tanglefoot, CaliforniaCoyotes, and Muledeer4me outta here because they have a slightly different view. Take his Moderator status, I'm sure there will be no life after that, but let's not act like he raped our mothers.

Like I said, ....let those of you who have NEVER posted under an assumed name, to deceive someone, cast the first stone....
DS

OK! I don't believe in beating a dead horse but, I am going to switch this one, one more time. I have watched this from the start and I am sure there is some things I don't know.

First I would like to say that bcat did his job and caught the fake post. That is what he is suppose to do. Actions were taken and BCA's moderator status was taken away. I support bcat in doing his job.

Does the false post make BCA any less of a houndsman?

Does the false post make him less creditable?

These questions are up to each individual to decide. Make up your own mind. No need to be cramming each others personal views down each others throats.

I have talked to BCA through private mail and he feels bad about what has happened. I personally believe him and would like to see him continue to post. I enjoy the pictures and stories. I believe he is a good guy that just got caught up in something and made a mistake and has admitted it. Will he do it again????????? Only time will tell, but I think he deserves a second chance. He was not bashing anyone so no need to run him off yet.

If you feel like he has betrayed you, you do not have to read his posts or reply to him. This is just my opinion and does NOT have to be anyone else's.

------------------
rabbit2.gif

[This message has been edited by Mountain Boomer (edited 01-17-2001).]

Good idea Mountain Boomer!!!! Heck we re-elected Klinton didnt we. I shouldnt say WE because I didnt vote for him but SOMEBODY DID!!!!!! I think we should welcome him back with open arms, maybe give him Administrator status too!! Welcome home BCA!!!! We all miss ya, so come on home now!!! Great Idea Boomer!!!!! He cant be as bad as Komrad Klinton!!!!!! I think forgiveness is a great thing!!! WE forgive ya BCA!!!! We are begging ya come on back now ya hear!!!! I feel a little like Linda Tripp!!!!!!! Wish i hadnt seen nothing heard nothing, or said nothin! This is what makes our country so great these days. This is why our kids are such wonderful kids these days, we set such a good example. I Will start a whole new topic welcoming BCA back again! Why the heck didnt I think of that???????? I think we should ignore any kind of false postings from now on. People can come on and talk to themselves and register as ten people if they want to talk to themselves that often! It will be great! Alot better to do it that way than to have any kind of a rif at all or hurt someones feelings. This will make this the best board on the net for sure! Heck everybody was posting as two or three people on HIS forum giving Joshy some crap when some of the clan was kicked out over there! Sure was fun I say go for it! Thanks Boomer for the sound advice! Maybe we can throw a welcome home party in his name too while we are at it!!!!!! Sorry it was all my fault, BCA wins, hands down what a terrible mistake I made in revealing the truth. Soon as Moosie gets back maybe we can delete the whole thing so new posters dont see what happened here. Glad ya opened my eyes there Boomer! I think we should turn our head whenever we see poaching or murder or any other kinda little crime too!!!! I have learned my lesson in HONESTY!!!! Thanks again guys! Hes done his time, and feels terrible so we better wipe his slate clean!!!! Come on back now ya hear! Just my opinion, YOURE FORGIVEN BCA do ya forgive me????????
biggrin.gif
bcat

------------------
bcatrunningcat.gif
Logoboy.jpg

bcat there is no reason to be an ass just because some doesn't agree with you!!! apparently there is more then just a "couple" people here that think YOU have gone to far. i'm no ass kisser and i don't have to agree with you just to get a free hunt!!!

[This message has been edited by californiacoyotes (edited 01-17-2001).]

Boy is everyone heated up over this topic! As far as I am concerned, BCA made a mistake, and a big one as far as his credibility as an outfitter. If he wants to come back and post the pictures (which I enjoyed!) fine! I will take his comments with a grain of salt, but I do that anyway until I know someone. I do think B'Cat is right that we are only making BCA feel worse about it by beating this dead horse! That will be certain to keep him from coming back.

Bcat, You are finally starting to sound somewhat intelligent by that last post. Keep up the good work. I know I sleep alot better at night knowing that you are watching out for all of our well beings and saving us from people who may post false posts. TF

BCat I just wanted to say that I feel like you we all know its wrong Lets just get on with it. We all know now! Just like we all know that deerslayer is full of it. Ha ha Just ragging ya *****.

This is a democratic country, maybe we ought to have a vote! I think this has gone far enuff! I had hoped no body would post after the knowitalls did yesterday, but someone had to and he did make some sense. I dont agree , but who am I to say whats right oe wrong. I think the best way is to invite him back and pat him on the back and say "he11 everybody makes mistakes" and go on! I can tell you this. If any one of you hecklers had someone doing what he was doing to me privately and publicly, you would have cruciffied him on the spot. You only know what you saw on the forum! You dont know what went on off the forum, via phone and private mail!!!! So how can ya make a decision and be so sure of yourself on it! I can deal with it and I have but if I hear one of you sniveling about future transactions or dealings with this guy I will tell you "I TOLD YA SO" . I never have been one to be lied to or seldom even get the wool pulled over my eyes, but it has happened. It looked real bad and I know it did. I hated to do it, but in light of the other things that werent on the forum , I felt really compelled to reveal the blatent lie!!!! Theres a ****** born every minute they say!!!!!! Sometimes it takes being stepped on a little before ya see the light and stand up for whats right and not just what ya feel!! I say WELCOME HOME BCA!!!!!!! Let it go at that would ya!!! If this thread dont die I will ask Moosie to lock it or delete it! We have all expressed our opinions, that wanted to and I think enuff is enuff!!! Not being a smartass at all WELCOME HOME BCA!!! We all love and miss ya!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
bcat

------------------
bcatrunningcat.gif
Logoboy.jpg

I am locking this topic,

I think BCA has been rode enough and it serves no purpose for it to continue.
I allowed time for venting and I think most have stated their position or opinion.
BCA is welcome back as far as I am concerened, his moderator status is a matter that will be taken up with Oscar when he returns.

Thanks
Randy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
runoutdoors
Back