I made it!!!!!!

Hounderkid22

After long long travel {many moons ;)} i finally got here. I just want to say i am a 13 year old kid that loves hound hunting more than anything in the world! and loves to talk about it :D. So il lbe around and Nice to meet u all :D :D

Wisconsin EH?~?~?~?

Well I'm not a Hound hunter (Per say) But I have been known to go out now and then!!!

Welocme to the Board MR OLD GUY :D :D

Whare ya at in Skonny ;)????

I live a few miles away from Lake Pepin on the Min side. Welcome to the hound sect. hounderkid!!!!

Welcome to Moosies Board Hounderkid!!!! Good to have some younger kids on the forum, especially those interested in hound hunting. If ya need some help posting pictures or anything, any of us would be glad to help ya. Dont be afraid to post just because ya are younger than the rest of us old farts!!! We wanna hear from ya!!! bat

Thankz for the warm welcome ever! And Tobey we hunt with i gues su can say "rag tag" hounds. We dont rely hunt with a specific type. We just hunt with hounds we get from our friends. But ill tell ya the dogs we have {these dogs arent pure bred but ill tell ya what there dominant type is} We got Abe a 4 year old Redbone awesome coyote dog!! Good coldtracker! Turip a 5 year old Redtick loves those coons ;) ;). Izabell 1 year old pup redbone she is still "undecided" on how good she is. and then there's Scout a 3 year old plott. He was the st hound i ever had "given" to me. He isnt that good but fer some reason we keep givin him chances. Thas about all the hounds we have. the types of animals that we hunt are Bobcats,Bears,Cyotes,Foxes,{and somtimes}coons....This was just a breif summary of my hound hunting ;)
Cya round Kid : :eek:

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back