I love my office somedays (many pics)

Miller's secret of success is having lived at a place called Busch Gardens, drinking and playing foosball at Chevy's and always wearing a t-shirt that says "I phuk on the first date".

I on the other hand was always at the library and at home studying.

The school we went to was the only school rated one of the top 5 academically and at the same time rated one of the top 5 party schools. So that University developed smart drunks?

Awesome pics mtmiller
wink.gif

Here is where I spend 4 nights a week...but it is not as glamorous as it looks...and it is not in the water...Sea Ray Boats...
34935_p_t_640x480.jpg

TK,
If you're headed toward natural sciences studies in Idaho then the U of I in Moscow is for you. Its as affordable as they get and is in some great country for elk, whitetail, turkey, upland game and excellent fishing.

Tk- Tbone is right, UofI has the best NR program in ID. What you have to decide (but not now) is what aspect of Natural Resource management you want to pursue, whether that be range, wildlife, recreation, etc. I suggest you look into summer employment with some of the agencies to get a taste for it. It's not for everyone, but you'll never know until you try.

IMO, the federal agencies are a better 'gig' than the state agencies, unless you are in a supervisory role. However, that is me and what fits my personality best.

Tk- Tbone is right, UofI has the best NR program in ID. What you have to decide (but not now) is what aspect of Natural Resource management you want to pursue, whether that be range, wildlife, recreation, etc. I suggest you look into summer employment with some of the agencies to get a taste for it. It's not for everyone, but you'll never know until you try. Also, I would suggest you start taking all the biology/ecology classes possible now, it will make your life easier later.

IMO, the federal agencies are a better 'gig' than the state agencies, unless you are in a supervisory role. However, that is me and what fits my personality best.

If money is a driving force in your decision, the private sector is for you. However, the jobs can be very few and hard to get unless you have certain skills. As miller pointed out, you'll not get rich in this gig.

Troy, I lived in a fraternity whose house GPA was never under 3.1 while I was there and we could drink beer in class!!!!
biggrin.gif

BTW, where did you two go?

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-11-2003 22:06: Message edited by: 1_pointer ]</font>

Those are great pics....
I love those office views...
I also am in the continual search for this one....
Ronan_9.sized.jpg

Thanks for sharing...
biggrin.gif

WELL... MY office got a NEW look.... first picture if From my chair... 2nd is looking the other way.

P0000017.sized.jpg

P0000018.sized.jpg

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mallardman1911
Back