I have one now also!!!

trophy_killer

I got a new bow today and about crapped my pants when I saw what it was. It was a Mathews Legacy. Nice bow!! I haven't had the chance to shoot it yet because of the rain but hopefully tomorrow will be better than today. DGF, you are right about them being really smooth quiet bows.

No joke, they are as smooth and as quiet as it gets stock. Just wait and see, after your first shot you'll be changing your undies! Saweeet! Now go shoot the damn thing allready!

That's really cool TK. :cool:

Congrats on the new bow, I love them Mathews, on my second one. I'm shootin the MQ-1 now, but the Legacy is one sweet bow. The guys down my way that have em, really love em. Oh yeah, I'm envious too.lol Tony

Stay calm and pick a spot

Congrats on the new bow. Have you shot it yet? The difference in vibration and recoil from my PSE was huge. I thought something was wrong at first because it just flung the arrow and it was so smooth it didnt feel like there was any power behind it. That was until I saw the crono speed at 287 fps. :D

Hey Greg!!!
Congrats on the bow, you need to get out in the rain and practice. It is good for you to be in all elements...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Besides you won't melt...
tongue.gif

I've been shooting good so far at 20 yards. I can get all 6 of my arrows to either touch, or be within an inch of touching. The pins aren't really set for 30,40, or 50 so that is probably what I'm going to do later in the week. Now I just have to wait until spring, I'm going to try and get me a turkey with it!!
biggrin.gif

TK,
I was just checking that bow out last month in PA. I compared it to some other bows. It is an awesome Machine!! I just about bought one!! But, I have alot of cash tied up in my Hoyt!! I bought it in 99 and the way I see it, it's working (well!!) and I ain't got the money outta my hoyt yet!! Unless another manufacturer comes out with some kinda special bow a Mathews bow will definately be my next purchase!! You sure didn't go wrong with that purchase!!! Congrats and good shootin!!

ElkhntrinMD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back