I HAVE HAD ENOUGH

We've never had regular huge winters like y'all but our norm was 24" inches on the ground all winter. 25 years later, now, we get snow then warm then snow then warm so it's mud season all winter. The roads are always like pudding. I've always loved the winter woods and still do but the lack of snow diminishes that somewhat.
Good luck to you all, shovel safe.

...so it was 6 weeks ago I ordered propane. I went by yesterday to ask WTF? My road has been dry a week.

Service guy said he'd come out and set up a temporary dump tank. I went on to get pills at pharmacy.
Guy calls 2 hrs later and I'm back at post office to say my gate is locked....NSS, the company has the number on file.....well, someone erased it from my account. I give him the number....
get home and he's unable to set up the dump tank without a part....he'll call the gal to try and get the truck here...............and it starts raining.

Woke up and got the fire going and the dish cleared of snow. Rain & snow for a week is forecast. Have the heater shut off & have 13% in the tank.
I'll have to get my big portable tank loaded in the truck and take a regulator off a trailer and install it on my home so I can cook.

I'm almost temped to just take the tank to another propane company to fill instead of the place I have been getting gas and was sold to a BIG company who has 7 trucks but no one who knows what to do for their customers.
Oh, and the other local company, I worked for and spent $3k to get legal and they laid me off and never paid for the lic. that they said they'd pay for if I got it....

I have had it with folks that just plain lie to you and don't give a F if they eff you up.

...so it was 6 weeks ago I ordered propane. I went by yesterday to ask WTF? My road has been dry a week.

Service guy said he'd come out and set up a temporary dump tank. I went on to get pills at pharmacy.
Guy calls 2 hrs later and I'm back at post office to say my gate is locked....NSS, the company has the number on file.....well, someone erased it from my account. I give him the number....
get home and he's unable to set up the dump tank without a part....he'll call the gal to try and get the truck here...............and it starts raining.

Woke up and got the fire going and the dish cleared of snow. Rain & snow for a week is forecast. Have the heater shut off & have 13% in the tank.
I'll have to get my big portable tank loaded in the truck and take a regulator off a trailer and install it on my home so I can cook.

I'm almost temped to just take the tank to another propane company to fill instead of the place I have been getting gas and was sold to a BIG company who has 7 trucks but no one who knows what to do for their customers.
Oh, and the other local company, I worked for and spent $3k to get legal and they laid me off and never paid for the lic. that they said they'd pay for if I got it....

I have had it with folks that just plain lie to you and don't give a F if they eff you up.
We have a reader on our tank and it sends an email to our driver every day telling him what percentage our tank is. It kind of creeps me out that he’s able to monitor me, but it’s nice because I don’t have to constantly hound him to get me propane.

We have a reader on our tank and it sends an email to our driver every day telling him what percentage our tank is. It kind of creeps me out that he’s able to monitor me, but it’s nice because I don’t have to constantly hound him to get me propane.
I'm the effing reader since they can't seem to be able to do their jobs.
This is the 2nd year they have done this to me in winter.

Tempted to go gonzo on them.
Load their 100g (temporary for 6 years,waiting for a 150 or 200) on my truck take it to their gate and drop it off, drive around the hill, set up and send a FMJ.

I'm the effing reader since they can't seem to be able to do their jobs.
This is the 2nd year they have done this to me in winter.

Tempted to go gonzo on them.
Load their 100g (temporary for 6 years,waiting for a 150 or 200) on my truck take it to their gate and drop it off, drive around the hill, set up and send a FMJ.
Do you own your tank or do rent it? 6 months is to long and if you can I’d be shopping a new provider. Or tell them you are out and see if that speeds them up.

I usually love winter. This one has sucked. Barely ever got ice to fish. It’ll be 50 for 2 days mid week then back to 0 for 3, then 40 for 2 then back cold.

It was 70 here Wednesday, started dropping yesterday morning, we got ice and snow yesterday, not enough to coyote hunt or do anything fun after it melted down. Supposed to be in the single digits tonight with high winds carrying into tomorrow. I’m tired of the roller coaster.

3BB9A6AC-79E3-4F2A-954D-56681AE9D213.gif

I usually love winter. This one has sucked. Barely ever got ice to fish. It’ll be 50 for 2 days mid week then back to 0 for 3, then 40 for 2 then back cold.

It was 70 here Wednesday, started dropping yesterday morning, we got ice and snow yesterday, not enough to coyote hunt or do anything fun after it melted down. Supposed to be in the single digits tonight with high winds carrying into tomorrow. I’m tired of the roller coaster.

View attachment 268769
Same chit here.
Finally loaded equipment to start a job Monday. Didn't schedule alot for an early start this year due to surgery, but normally we'd be rolling.
No load limits anywhere near us but sloppier then most springs.

View attachment 268769
Yup its sucked.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back