Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

I AM VERY NEW HERE

clinton3

I am new in this site i decided to join the community to learn and share my little experience can anybody tell me more about these site

This site contains topics that are suitable for all viewers (99%) of the time. When bull gets shot it doesn't necessarily mean it's a bull elk, bull moose etc. A lot of good natured ribbing.

Most here are experts on a multitude of topics, well they know enough to be dangerous. 😁😁😁😁 Watch out for that FoodlsMemories character he's a little shifty lol

LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣 There's only two types of cheese. Yellow and White. Where is the cheese,ice cream, Toyota, tire thread at. Just combine it into one please.

THIS Is where statesmen rednecks doctors farmers and a few idiots discuss topics of great depth and little importance. Pick your category and jump in.

I am new in this site i decided to join the community to learn and share my little experience can anybody tell me more about these site
This forum is dedicated to DYI hunting on public land and sometimes people even talk about that sort of stuff. But mostly folks talk about the weather, their families, dogs, cheese, beer, midget strippers, flat brim hats, marmots in the truck, people who pet buffalos, and all the usual stuff like that. You can talk about guns or bows and places to hunt in general but never ever ask about someone's honey hole and only mention the 6.5 Creedmoor if you think it's a joke. Everyone hates the point system, people will bitch about that forever on here. You gotta keep things civil around here though and don't get to talking politics or religion, the guy who runs the place will shut that sort of nonsense down pretty quick. Basically, just your typical hunting forum.

We all secretly tolerate each other and come here to discuss hunting, fishing, guns, bows, optics, food, beer and booze....Oh..and public lands....welcome....

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back