PEAX Equipment

I am not going to be on

Delw

The pc much this week. I will however finish doing the board over the next few days(mainly tomorrow) but its going to be late at night,
Its some pretty serious money its like 40+k for 1st, and to have a good shot at it I need to spend Major time on the water. the last tourny was 80+k and I didnt fish it at the last min(just as well cause I hadnt done very good, lately) I am hoping just to be in the top 20.

I will be fishing for the next 5 days to get ready for a pretty big Pro/Am tourny here in az on sat and sunday, Granted I am only fishing till 1-2 pm during those days but I have to work at night to keep our molds in stock.

Oh yeah if I do place I will have my hunttalk jacket and hat on. I wear the jacket everyday anyhow.

Yes Elkhunter I will try to make time to keep the pics going ;)

Delw

Good luck on the Fishing bud !!!!!! I seen the Pics you already posted. I'll keep an EYE out.

Best of luck in the tourney Del. Hope to hear from you with some good news.

Good luck Del in the tournament. You don't have any of them illegal Dupont spinners do you in the tackle box? Man then things can raise some fish! ;) ;)

Thanks Guys.

Its lake pleasant in AZ.
next month I hit lake mojave on the nevada / az border. then mead after that one I think in april.
If I do good this wekend I am heading to clear lake in CA and the delta in CA and havasu for the everstart tour.

Fishing has been tough to say the least.

Delw

Hey Del best of luck. I got a good friend that lives up in Clearlake fishes up there for bass. some big boys in there also grew up deer hunting that area. Where you fishing on the Delta as that is where I grew up?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back