MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

‘I Am Addicted to Prescription Pain Medication"

And this comes as a shock? Anybody that has listened to his show would know he's on something with all the wild crap he comes up with.

Rushbo, Elkchsr's hero...on drugs? Say it isnt so!
eek.gif

Heres a classic Rushbo observation, maybe he thinks the same way about pain killers?

LIMBAUGH: "It has not been proven that nicotine is addictive, the same with cigarettes causing emphysema [and other diseases]." (Radio show, 4/29/94)

Rushbo, a true American icon...
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

What a loser.

That guy has always been full of so much B.S. so this really is no surprise. I never believed anything that came out of his mouth anyway, and always wondered how he was a hero to so many people. Heck, my dad is a big Rush fan...I can't wait to hear what he thinks about him now
smile.gif

People are a lot more forgiving about addictions to pain killers than other drugs. In Rush's case he was so vocal about being anti drug and so unforgiving about anything he could blame on the liberals it will be interesting to see how the public reacts to his addiction. We may see pictures of him in handcuffs soon.

I don't care for the guy much. I'm sure glad, no matter how you feel about Rush, that no one is celebrating his misfortune.
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BuzzH:
...Heres a classic Rushbo observation, maybe he thinks the same way about pain killers?

LIMBAUGH: "It has not been proven that nicotine is addictive, the same with cigarettes causing emphysema [and other diseases]." (Radio show, 4/29/94) ...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
At the time of the quote Buzz, is he right or wrong? Had this been proven as of 4/29/94? The statement, if accurate, is a truism, not an opinion.

Rush has been way way to liberal for me, it`s always a Democrat vs. Republican thing with him, so i haven`t listend to him in years, but he is a hippocrit and has to pay the price [whatever that is]. Give me "Mike Savage" a real American who tells it like it is "most of the time."

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmokinHunter
Back