Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Hydration bladders?

hank4elk

Just wondering what water bladders folks are using these days?

I've had MSR's so they work with my MSR filter,but hard to find now.

The one that came in my E-stock is bullet proof but no name and E-stock don't list one.

Just ordered a BONL as it looks similar to the estock one and 100oz. which fits in the MR Crewcab I just got.

I've been using an MSR Dromlite for the same reason with the filter. No leaks or any signs of wear after weekly abuse all summer. I see no reason to switch to anything else.

How does msr compare to camelback? I have tried bargain ones and they haven't made it a full day. I will be interested to see what others recommend.

I just bought a new bladder and it's an Osprey, very similar to a camelbak but it actually has a strap that it hangs from. I've broken two camelbak and had to tie them off with para cord! 2.5 liter.

Platypus. I've used several and these are the best of the best in my book. I have the 3 liter and it's been through hell and back. I think I saw that Randy uses these as well.

I bought one of those, but I am going to return it because of the very small opening to fill it. I am impressed with the thickness of the bag though!

I have a couple of the Eberlestock bladders (new) that I don't need. Not sure if they are the 2L or 3L. I am willing to sale them if you are interested. (Just send me a PM.)

Here is link to the 2L on Eberlestock's site.

http://www.eberlestock.com/miva/mer...tore_Code=E1&Product_Code=WX2L&Category_Code=

PM sent,thanks for the link.
The e-stock ones are bomb proof for sure and the mouthpiece works.

I like being able to filter water right into it thru the large cap ,from small sources with my pump.

Back