Caribou Gear

HuntTalk's Deer of the Year thread

04 Montana Whitetail

Shot this buck during Rifle season in MT . Scores 148".

Attachments

• 000_0066.JPG
    000_0066.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 337
Oct. 04' Wyoming

WY04.jpg

Nov. 04' Washington

WA04two.jpg

My best impression of supersider34.......j/k man! :) :)

LeiftheMountainMan.jpg

04 Deer

Unfortunately I only managed to spend 2 days hunting my home state here in Colorado. Fortunately, I was able to draw and cash in on a few tags from a few of our neighbors. :D

199 6/8 gross rifle kill
pc010016.jpg

pc010011.jpg

27" rifle kill
wy_04.jpg

22" muzz buck
muzz_04.jpg

hump

Here's mine from 2004 MT deer, 182 1/8 net was the official score. Always best to take a picture with the smallest possible person holding the antlers.. makes them look bigger.

Too funny Muleyslyr. Figured that when you posted the first time. was telling my brother about it and he laughed also. Only thing is this. My wife had our friend trim my hair a couple weeks ago and well I dont have the long hair anymore. LOL Its along the neck line now. It will grow back before hunting season though.LOL Nugent of Idaho will be back.LOL Great bucks all.

There ya go....short for the summer, let it grow in the winter. You keep killin' bucks like that, it don't matter what you hair looks like. :)

Posted for SageGhost. I'll let him fill in any details.

Attachments

• 5x8 non typicalR.jpg
    5x8 non typicalR.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 344
I have a trail cam picture of this buck three months before I got him. Ill scan it and send it later. Second weekend of the season in mn. Made for a good start of the year.

Attachments

• 04buck.jpg
    04buck.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 172
I would have to go with Supersider/Greenhorn/Mt. Miller/Idaho Bugler as the front runners. They are Big...And the rest are also very nice. hump hump :eek:

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back