Hunting With Heroes

WyoDoug

First, for those who don't know me, I am retiring this year and getting deeper into Hunting With Heroes along with the childhood cancer fundraising I do every year. My expertise is antelope and deer so those will be the primary critters I help on. I will be cleaning a lot of deer and antelope this hear for the heroes who need the help on Hunting With Heroes hunts.

Personally, I am looking to see area 34 and 38 antelope Type 1 and Type 8 licenses donated. If you want to donate call the Hunting With Heroes at (307) 258-5880. That is the Casper main office but if I see the licenses listed, I will grab a couple for the hunts I am running. There is also a big antelope hunt up north of me where we will be taking 20 some odd heroes out and helping them out on antelope hunts. I will be involved in that.

As for deer, I am looking for a general tag to be donated. I plan on doing one deer hunt. I am donating by additional tags I usually get every year.

There is a banquet in Cheyenne if you are interested in attending. Tickets are $65. https://www.facebook.com/huntingwit...j4EG3liwm9RIxkbb9MbEpizrUGuQYa8G5pOWyJ0iJFWwX

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back