Hunting Related Christmas Gifts for the Spouse

F250

I will be giving my wife a new Woodman Arms .45 Muzzle Loader for Christmas. I bought one last year. Very light to carry and a tack driver ! Also new saddle bags for her saddle, as she does most of her scouting from horseback. She was a very good girl this year, and Santa will also be bringing her a new camp cook stove for her living quarters horse trailer.

Hunting Wife

I usually get something hunting-related. Christmas came early this year. I must have been pretty good, cuz I got a thermal scope. Too bad my technological gadgets surpass my coyote calling skill :ROFLMAO:

He got some new toys for the woodshop, since he likes to putter and already has just about every hunting gear item he might want. I suspect he's already got them set up in the garage.

OntarioHunter

Years ago shortly after we were married my late wife gave me a Barlow scrimshaw belt buckle with an elk on it. And a few years before she died she put a Montana Silversmith buckle in the stocking she made for me. The MS buckle has a pack horse scene (I formerly packed for USFS and had my own string). I wear that one every day and Barlow elk is on the belt with trap ammo bag. 20201222_103546.jpg
Look at that ... I can still see my buckle without a mirror. :)
20201222_103643.jpg

LukeDuke

I usually get something hunting-related. Christmas came early this year. I must have been pretty good, cuz I got a thermal scope. Too bad my technological gadgets surpass my coyote calling skill :ROFLMAO:

He got some new toys for the woodshop, since he likes to putter and already has just about every hunting gear item he might want. I suspect he's already got them set up in the garage.
I have some buddies in Sodak that send me some pretty incredible videos from their thermal scopes. It looks like a ton of fun. Best of luck!!

Trial153

I got my wife a new Iphone and apple watch so she can keep in touch with me while I am gone. I thought it was pretty witty and big upgrade from smoke signals.

270.Rose

We are both readers so I try and find my husband a different hunting biography/autobiography every Christmas, and for the last few years I've managed to find signed copies. Last year's was the history of Weatherby rifles and I asked Adam Weatherby if he would sign it to my husband. He was really nice and did!

golfer

We are both readers so I try and find my husband a different hunting biography/autobiography every Christmas, and for the last few years I've managed to find signed copies. Last year's was the history of Weatherby rifles and I asked Adam Weatherby if he would sign it to my husband. He was really nice and did!
That book was a good read.

golfer

The John Nosler book is another good read.

44hunter45

Years ago shortly after we were married my late wife gave me a Barlow scrimshaw belt buckle with an elk on it. And a few years before she died she put a Montana Silversmith buckle in the stocking she made for me. The MS buckle has a pack horse scene (I formerly packed for USFS and had my own string). I wear that one every day and Barlow elk is on the belt with trap ammo bag. View attachment 167253
Look at that ... I can still see my buckle without a mirror. :)
I have that same buckle from MS! I've had it for over 30 years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Salazar