Caribou Gear Tarp

Hunting Meme Thread

I actually brought a couple of trout to my third grade class for show and tell. Showed how to clean the trout and the different parts therein. Don't know if they would allow that in most elementary classrooms today. I remember being big man on campus for a couple of days after that.

I actually brought a couple of trout to my third grade class for show and tell. Showed how to clean the trout and the different parts therein. Don't know if they would allow that in most elementary classrooms today. I remember being big man on campus for a couple of days after that.
I bet nowadays once a grade schooler took out a filet knife out of their backpack for the demonstration, a call would be placed to the local SWAT team.

Gotta laugh at this one. I was still dating my now wife when she wanted me to meet her friend. We hung out and went spotlighting deer in the evening I turned around in my seat to to watch 6 bucks in a field when I hear her friend clear her throat. Here I thought my hand was on my girlfriends leg and started rubbing while distracted with the bucks..... it wasn't. When she understood why I could be so distracted that was when I knew I had to marry her!

In 4th grade, 1961, I carried in one of my dad's WWII souvenirs, an ornate Luftwaffe officers dagger. Classes came from other rooms to see it throughout the day.
Teachers explained it and enlightened the kids on the reallities and necessities of war.
Imagine today....cancellation and prolly prison time for my parents. Tis a shame.

In 4th grade, 1961, I carried in one of my dad's WWII souvenirs, an ornate Luftwaffe officers dagger. Classes came from other rooms to see it throughout the day.
Teachers explained it and enlightened the kids on the reallities and necessities of war.
Imagine today....cancellation and prolly prison time for my parents. Tis a shame.
Not even that long ago...1984, my senior year in high school I took an 870 shot gun and gave a demonstration on how to clean a shotgun. Don’t remember which class. I asked the principal if it was ok and he told me to be sure and keep it in my locker until time for class.

Back