Hunting for Hero's

Europe

In Arizona it is called "Hero Rising Outdoors" and is sponsored by the Arizona Elk Society.

Through monetary donations, tag donations and property owners allowing their property to be used for hunting, as well as able bodied hunters helping those who were injured while serving our country hunt.

I am oinly able to help financially, and have donated to the Arizona and Wyoming chapters.

I ask a couple fellows here about this program and they had never heard of it, so was curious if anyone here, besides myself, had heard about or are involved with the the "Hunting for Heroes" program.

I also wonder if this post might somehow be considered an advertisement of some kind and therefore I should not have made it. If that is true, please arrange for Big Fin to delete it, as it is not my intent or am I asking for anyone to donate or even be a part of the program, I was just curious whether or not anyone else had been or is involved. Possibly there is even negative things about the program I am not aware of ?

we had three offices in Texas. Clyde, San Saba and Dallas. In Alaska it is the SCI and is available to both active duty and veterans . As to negatives, I have heard those that complain that they should not get any preferential treatment, as it was their choice to join the military. We ( my family ) disagrees and we do support these organizations.

I know the Hunting WITH Heroes program in WY and have been on a pronghorn hunt they sponsored. It was a great setup, +- 20 of us hunting, stayed within the community and shared a big banquet at the local fire department. There are several organizations doing great stuff for Vets. I try to put out information about them on my Facebook page, Veteran's Hunting the West. I also volunteer with a Colorado based organization, American Heroes in Action, on the adventure advisory board. We provide all different kinds of outdoor adventures. Along with my work on the board I also accompany Vets on hunts as a kind of liaison/logistician to ensure success of the experience. If you have any questions that you think I could help with feel free to PM me!!

I know the Hunting WITH Heroes program in WY and have been on a pronghorn hunt they sponsored. It was a great setup, +- 20 of us hunting, stayed within the community and shared a big banquet at the local fire department. There are several organizations doing great stuff for Vets. I try to put out information about them on my Facebook page, Veteran's Hunting the West. I also volunteer with a Colorado based organization, American Heroes in Action, on the adventure advisory board. We provide all different kinds of outdoor adventures. Along with my work on the board I also accompany Vets on hunts as a kind of liaison/logistician to ensure success of the experience. If you have any questions that you think I could help with feel free to PM me!!

God Bless you and thank you for your service

My error--thank you for the correction. It is hunting WITH hero's

I've never heard of the Hunting With Heroes,I'll have to check it out. I do belong to the Good Gun Club.
Volunteers who take thier time to remove the trash and debris left by hunters, shooters and
weekend warriors that are too lazy to clean up after themselves.The City of Phx. sponsors it and they
send out front loaders and rollaway dumpsters for us.Everyone gets a free lunch,a Tee shirt and a sense
of accomplshment.Great bunch of folks.Cudos to all those who donate and volunteer to help our veterans!
Good call Europe,something we can all agree on is helping others. 🔥

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back