Hunting focus children's books

Make your own stories up, he will appreciate it. My grandfather did it for his grandchildren, I'm 38 and we still talk about today.

Maybe tell stories of your own adventures, and name them. Young children tend to like repitition, so make it fun and imaginative, be ready to tell the story many times.

I bought the whole set of the little jake books for my boys. They love them. I kinda do too. Gets me excited to see them interested in it. Plus they teach good lessons about being a good sportsman.

Aesop Fables has a good amount of "predator control" stories. My little girl loves hearing the wolf stories; both the ones where the wolf is getting killed and the ones where the wolf is doing the killing.

I remember devouring Gary Paulson books as a kid- Hatchet was my favorite, but there are several. I loved the ones about the Arctic too (Dogsong was one, forget the others). I bet I’d still enjoy them today.

Maybe tell stories of your own adventures, and name them. Young children tend to like repitition, so make it fun and imaginative, be ready to tell the story many times.
I remember falling asleep many a night listing to my dad tell me stories of his hunting adventures.

I remember falling asleep many a night listing to my dad tell me stories of his hunting adventures.
I thoroughly enjoyed the stories of my Grandpa Ed’s moose hunting adventures and imagined how fun it must be to go on a hunt.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back