Hunters Party invite 10

Great party Hunter ! Holy crap there were a lot of people there. I think I called it quits at 2:30am. How long did you guys keep the fire going?

Sorry I missed it. Family obligations took priority. Show some pics to let me know what I missed!

Matt

It was sick ! I remember one bull in particular that I will never forget. It was the thickest, knarleyist, long tined bull I have ever seen!! It had to have at least 80 inches of mass. Looked like a 14 year old bull. I'm sure Hunter will post some pics.

Chit! Nothing like seeing a post for a party...........two days after the party:) Looks like it would have been cool to see some of those critters.

Get some pics posted up!!!

It was a great time had by all. Some of the best Hunters around and a good horn year add up to big hunting party.Here are a few pics but pics dont do it justice.:cool:

Attachments

• IMG_2520.jpg
    IMG_2520.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_2521 1.jpg
    IMG_2521 1.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_2578.jpg
    IMG_2578.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_2523.jpg
    IMG_2523.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 244
Did you get that deer scored yet? I thought you'd mentioned that the drying time was getting close. It's big.
No I have not. I need to bring it over to your part of the state and see Fred or that other guy. Headquarters here in missoula are Conservative hacks. I got robbed by five inches on an elk a few years ago and I will never go back there.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back