Hunters Happy Hour & IDFG Public Hearing Jan 25th in Boise

Josh Kuntz

Idaho Backcountry Hunters & Anglers, Idaho State Bowhunters and Idaho Wildlife Federation are co-hosing a Hunters Happy Hour in Boise on Wednesday, January 25th from 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm at Smoky Mountain Pizza. 415 E. Parkcenter Blvd. Non-members are welcome.

The Happy Hour immediately precedes the Idaho Fish & Game Commission public hearing, which begins at 7:00 pm on Wednesday at the IDFG headquarters (600 S. Walnut St.).

BHA is providing pizza and beer (while it lasts). We will also be doing a quick seminar about how to properly address the IDFG Commission at a public hearing and providing updates about the current status of the IDFG Fee Increase bill and Auction/LAP tag issues.

There is more info on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/events/1582053631828965/

Sounds like you had a decent turnout. Wish I could have been there. Any chance there will be one before the meeting in Salmon when they get updated on auction tags?

I am not aware of any plans for a Happy Hour for the Salmon meeting but there is plenty of time for a volunteer to take some initiative and make it happen.

BHA did just hire a staff person who will be working in the Salmon area so maybe he can help out. And BHA Idaho now has a Regional Rep (volunteer position) in Salmon. PM me if you want me to connect you with those guys.

From the looks of their meeting agenda and my work schedule I figured that would be a good one to attend so as of now I plan on being there.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BullelkSD
Back