Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Hunter Nation of Wisconsin Info Sessions Jan31 and Feb 1st

As a northern Minnesota deer hunter I love to see the push for proper wolf management. Just not sure I agree with how Hunter Nation, Hunters for Hunters and others are advertising. Wolf War 2 will help rile up the deer hunting crowd but probably won't move the needle for the 75% of the population that doesn't hunt but generally agrees with it.

Im sure there are some good people in this organization. Their actions are interesting to say the least. I personally wouldn’t give them a nickel or a second of my time, but I have to believe that they mean well.

Maybe Im just sour because they showed up late to the party in KS, acted like they were the leading authority on deer management, and spent a pile of money on a misinformation campaign

Im sure there are some good people in this organization. Their actions are interesting to say the least. I personally wouldn’t give them a nickel or a second of my time, but I have to believe that they mean well.

Maybe Im just sour because they showed up late to the party in KS, acted like they were the leading authority on deer management, and spent a pile of money on a misinformation campaign

Groups that tend to parachute in on an issue from out of state, or who show up late and then try to assert control, are generally political fronts looking to generate power for their candidates.

They got involved with trying to legalize crossbows in archery season in Montana a few years ago too. I’d be leery of them.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back