Hunter in NM

NMHunterGuy

Hello all! I've been lurking in the forums for a while absorbing as nuch as I can. I'm an AOH and my wife has recently gotten into hunting too, which greatly helps our odds of getting drawn. We lucked out this year in the draw after a few lousy years. I got a December muzzle loader cow elk hunt and the wife had a successful pronghorn hunt in August and has back-to-back elk and deer hunts in a few weeks. Can't wait to get out in the woods again!

Thanks folks!

The Mrs. and I will be out near No Mans Land, NM in about a month. We'll be in Unit 12 for elk, followed by Unit 36 for deer.

Taking advantage of having two people to draw tags is great! My wife and kids hunt and they all know that getting meat for the freezer benefits the entire family. Good luck on the upcoming hunts.

Taking advantage of having two people to draw tags is great! My wife and kids hunt and they all know that getting meat for the freezer benefits the entire family. Good luck on the upcoming hunts.
That's a great way to increase the odds of getting to hunt. And some of those youth hints have good draw odds and good success rates.

I know a guy in 12....
I'd be interested in asking that guy a few questions about the area. 😁
We've talked to one of the game wardens a bit and we're going to try to find the contact info for the wildlife biologists that work that part of the state. Insider knowledge is always the best!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back