Hunt to Eat "HuntStarter" t-shirt drive

CodyCass

Hello fellow HuntTalkers!

I realize most of us are actively preparing for the rapidly approaching hunting season, but if you have a minute head over to Hunt To Eat and check out their HuntStarter campaign. For those of you not familiar with Hunt To Eat, they are purveyors of fine t-shirts (and other apparel). They are best known for making state specific t-shirts and right now they are taking orders for states not currently in production. Click the link for all the details, essentially if they receive 100 pre-orders for a not currently produced state shirt they will make a run and you will be among the first to receive. I am in no way affiliated with Hunt To Eat and I am not being compensated for this message. The only thing I hope to gain is enough pre-orders for them to make a Missouri specific shirt (COME ON FELLOW MISSOURIANS!!!). Even if they don't, maybe I can help a fellow HuntTalker get their own state specific shirt. Or if you aren't interested in a state specific shirt check out their Hunt, Fish, Protect shirt, all proceeds from that particular shirt go straight to Backcountry Hunters and Anglers. We all know what a great organization that is.

Happy hunting and stay safe this season!

Cody

Cody,
I just followed a link to the HuntStarter site and saw that it was currently down. Have you heard any updates on that project? Like you, I would like to see a Louisiana shirt produced. Unfortunately, there seems to be more support for the MeatEater guys from the western states than the southeastern states. But I tell people about the productions of Rinella and Zero Point Zero every chance I get. I hope they continue to blow up, that group and their partners are the best thing that could happen for outdoor media. Good luck with the shirt and the 2016 season!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
troutflys
Back