How's the weather where you are?

-20 when I woke up this morning and warmed to about -19 with a "real feel" of -31 by the time I had the coffee brewed. Nice, sunny day. As usual for January, feels like I'm north of the wall.

Supposed to hit 40 today and some sun. A little snow tonight and tomorrow morning. High of 45 predicted for middle of next week. I'll take it!

Cloudy today with high in the 70's.Sunny later in the week,highs in the mid. 70' Garden is growing great!Thank You...
Javelina and Deer hunters cursing the warm weather. 〽💥
20190811_070131-1.jpg

At the moment the wind isn't blowing, so I'm happy. We've had a few nasty windy days lately, once it blew all the snow into drifts then it started blowing the dirt as well. For a guy who hates wind this is a tough place to live at times.

Reactions: XXL
Finally getting the snow. We had about half an inch on the ground when I got to work this morning, and we're currently at 50% of staff here at 10 a.m.

Have you seen that movie silent hill?
The upside down in stranger things?
That’s what yesterday was like.
Today it’s a brisk 26 with a 15mph sustained wind blowing relentlessly out of the NW across the muddy corn and soybean assembly line.
But the suns out so that’s cool.

Cloudy, windy, snowy, and 29 degrees. 10in of snow in the plain so I'm guessing a lot more in the hills.

Have had very little below freezing weather in northern IN this year, burned very little firewood.
It's 26 degrees now and supposed to stay cold for a few days, maybe get some ice fishing in before too long?

This was a few days ago on my road going to our driveway... Then we had another dump. Winter's here...

The cold front this weekend can't get here soon enough! Going to be warm Saturday morning, but cooling off that day. Hopefully earlier than later. Some pigs are scheduled to take a piggy back ride out of the woods and I hate sweating in January.

-24 this morning, wind chill of around -40s. 4 inches of snow yesterday, another 6+ and more sub zero temps coming tomorrow-saturday. Thank god for global warming, could you imagine how cold it would be without it?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RAWMIA
Back