Howdy

WildRHK

I am a new member to Hunt Talk, but have been visiting the site off and on for a while now.

I am an avid outdoorsman that hunts as many big game species as my time, tags, and money allows (both rifle and bow). I hunt upland birds regularly (have two very eager and awesome Brittanys), I hunt waterfowl occasionally, and do some trapping each year as well.

I live in northeast Montana.

I have been part of several other hunting websites going back to 2000 and more than once I have gotten 'turned off' and quit using those other websites because of poor attitudes, lack of respect, ignorant, inexperienced know-it-alls that are just web junkies whose claim to fame is killing a deer or two, and infighting of members.

I understand that hunters, as much as any type of people are going to have their opinions and disagree. However, I sincerely feel that we, as a collective group in the hunting community, should be able to agree to disagree amicably, keep our egos in check, and be able to keep those exchanges civil.

I like what I've seen on HT and I'm looking forward to being part of a site where the communication is productive and members enjoy exchanging experiences and information. Thank you for creating HT and being devoted to managing it!

Speeddmn :hump:

Thanks for the greeting...cold they are here! Although, its been pretty warm the last few. Heck, I think it was Christmas eve, last year, we actually were sitting out by the fire pit in the back yard enjoying a little cheer it was so mild!

Thanks for the welcome guys, I look forward to spending more time on HT.

Speeddmn - just don't bring back that nasty weather with you that we had back in 2011! The whitetails and antelope around here are still struggling to come back.

Thanks for the welcome guys, I look forward to spending more time on HT.

Speeddmn - just don't bring back that nasty weather with you that we had back in 2011! The whitetails and antelope around here are still struggling to come back.

I can't help it if the weather God's follow me. I'm hoping for slight cloud cover and full rut! haha

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back