Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

howdy

jmehler

Hi all. New to the board, I'll be wandering in and out now and then as time allows.
smile.gif

WELCOME JMEHLER, wander in and out all you want. Where abouts in Penna you from.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-06-2003 19:59: Message edited by: Whiskers ]</font>

Welcome to Hunttalk
wink.gif

Has someone stirred something at NAHC bb...again?
biggrin.gif

I too came here a couple of years ago from the NAHC bb...and never went back
hump.gif

Flipper have you ever heard the term Litigation!!"??
biggrin.gif
Welcome Joe, glad you found it.

Welcome aboard.. I have the Same Question.. We got Bombarded a year or so Ago from NNAHC board... DID DSomeone fart there again ? Or is PawClaus inviting you all over to the Surpirior board ?!?
wink.gif

Welcome aboard and Pull up a log at our campfire !!

Yep...
It was Moosie stirring the pot two years ago at the same board that drove me over here and they also didn't ban me out right, just made it so I couldn't get back on their site for some of the controversy that I was stirring over there...I think it was some thing to do with shooting dogs and disliking the Brittish way of doing politics...
Any way, welcome aboard, post away, I have made it a point to do so...
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the welcome. Whiskers, I'm from Lebanon PA. As to how I found the BB, I saw it mentioned on the nahc board after paws was uh, encouraged to uh...oh hell...told to shut up.
wink.gif

Lebanon HUH? I have a bunch of kin live around Annville, and Ono next time I head that way I'll give ya a heads up. I came from the NAHC board also. I very seldom go back there.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-07-2003 07:21: Message edited by: Whiskers ]</font>

HO! HO! HO! Didn't Santa hear somebody say something about wanting 2000 members? Should Santa quit bringing guests in Moosie? Yes, this board is superior to that provided by NAHC. Be patient and watch it grow. Santa knows for certain that Hunt and Talk has gained five "permanent" members in the past two days and that at least one has brought his checkbook with him. Yes sir that old Pawclaws is a rascal; but, he hasn't done anything to warrant the treatment he gets from NAHC management. He tells me that while he has no plans to visit their boards again he does intend to get into their pockets deep enough to grab the tops of their socks!
eek.gif

Hereis a letter I received Friday.

"Dear Santa, please send me a real sharp attorney who despises corporate tyranny." - - Paws

ambul1.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-07-2003 08:14: Message edited by: Santa ]</font>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> on the nahc board after paws was uh, encouraged to uh...oh hell...told to shut up. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hell, I tell that Sum beotch to shut up all the time and He still comes around.. Maybe I don't have the Right secret
wink.gif

Glad y'alls Y'alls are aboard
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

jmehler, Welcome to HT, If you like hunting, shooting,people with warped sinces of humor and total disrespect, you are in the correct hunting area!
biggrin.gif
memtb

Back