Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Howdy from NorthWest Texas!

Howdy folks! Native Texan here been hunting all my life and still learning. This is my first year to get into the western hunting and I am stoked! I drew my first nonresident New Mexico Elk tag. Hoping to get on here and make some new friends and learn some info and tips to help better my odds out west!
Howdy from San Angelo!!

Howdy folks! Native Texan here been hunting all my life and still learning. This is my first year to get into the western hunting and I am stoked! I drew my first nonresident New Mexico Elk tag. Hoping to get on here and make some new friends and learn some info and tips to help better my odds out west!
Wow, Texas is sure represented on here!

Woohoo, another Texas Boy! Congrats on the Elk tag, i've been trying for years. Although i've been lucky to draw Mulie Tags over the last few.

I got unit 18 this year. I had it a few times. Tough hunt to say the least, but that's where you get the tags. places nobody wants to try. I'm very thankful for the tags I get, but the Elk tag always seems to elude me. I may try an OTC tag in colorado next year or a meat hunt in northern nm where you can get landowner tags on sale sometimes.

I got unit 18 this year. I had it a few times. Tough hunt to say the least, but that's where you get the tags. places nobody wants to try. I'm very thankful for the tags I get, but the Elk tag always seems to elude me. I may try an OTC tag in colorado next year or a meat hunt in northern nm where you can get landowner tags on sale sometimes.
You might try 34 in NM next year. I’ve that unit for the last seven years for deer and elk and have a pretty good idea on the logistics and where to find the game.

You might try 34 in NM next year. I’ve that unit for the last seven years for deer and elk and have a pretty good idea on the logistics and where to find the game.
I'm gonna give it a good try next year, i'm keeping one credit card clear just for applying....lol

Let me know next April I can definitely help make your planning logistics and locations to hunt.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chughes
Back