Howdy from a Duck Guide from Arkansas!!!

MichaelCrosby

Hey y'all, my name is Michael Crosby. I'm a duck guide and future law student from Arkansas and I've just recently discovered the HuntTalk world thanks to Steve Rinellas meateater podcast. Big fan of Steve, his show, books, and podcasts. Started listening to Randy's show quickly after hearing him on rinellas show and it led me here! So far the forum looks awesome with a wide range and variety of knowledge and tips.

I grew up hunting and fishing in Arkansas, specifically ducks, deer, trout, and bass. I've worked as a duck guide on a large farm in eastern Arkansas (2 man operation, hunt almost every day of season) for the past few years as well as worked on a large deer ranch in south Texas . I love my Arkansas mallards but I've always dreamed of heading out west and hunting elk DIY and over the past few months have really started to take steps towards making that dream a reality. Tons of research, reading, ordering and studying maps, etc.

I really look forward to learning from y'all and I hope I will be able to also do my part to contribute what LITTLE knowledge I have of chasing these critters that have us all so obsessed. Thanks!!!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back