how to ship a spotter

Jamen

I am going to be sending in my swaro for a little Maintenace. There is some vapor in the eye piece. How do you guys pack it? Wrap it up in bubble wrap? Line the box with foam or packing peanuts? The state of our current shipping industry has me worried haha ill definitely be insuring it of the full value.

I am most likely over thinking it but i figured some of you have sent them off in the past.

Thanks
Jamen

I just sent one by USPS to @PR_KS. Wrapped it in bubble wrap, dropped it in a padded envelope, stuffed half a roll of bubble wrap around it. Sounds like it made it there in good shape. Agree that putting it in the original box makes a lot of sense, too.

I am going to be sending in my swaro for a little Maintenace. There is some vapor in the eye piece. How do you guys pack it? Wrap it up in bubble wrap? Line the box with foam or packing peanuts? The state of our current shipping industry has me worried haha ill definitely be insuring it of the full value.

I am most likely over thinking it but i figured some of you have sent them off in the past.

Thanks
Jamen
Can't you just ship the EP?

If you’re sending it into Swaro, don’t include the original box. They’ll toss the box and mail you back a standard white box.

Take it to a shipping agent, like FedEx. They will pack it and mail it no fuss

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back