How to Find a Real Person in AZGFD

SPDSpappy

Anyone know how to get in touch with a real person @ AZGFD? My bonus points are wrong. I e-mailed them 2 June and they responded saying they fixed it, but it would take a couple days. I gave it 4 weeks and they're still not fixed. I e-mailed them again 10 July and still no response. I tried calling the posted phone number and it says the technology department (customer service) is closed (although I'm calling w/in the hours they say), but their mailbox is full. Finally, the extensions listed on their website don't match what the phone system says. 🤬

Anyone know how to get in touch with a real person @ AZGFD? My bonus points are wrong. I e-mailed them 2 June and they responded saying they fixed it, but it would take a couple days. I gave it 4 weeks and they're still not fixed. I e-mailed them again 10 July and still no response. I tried calling the posted phone number and it says the technology department (customer service) is closed (although I'm calling w/in the hours they say), but their mailbox is full. Finally, the extensions listed on their website don't match what the phone system says. 🤬
I have had good luck calling the office numbers. I politely ask for help with a specific problem or question, and they either fix it or answer right there or direct me to someone who can.

Took my dad 2 months and 4 phone calls as well before they actually get the right buttons to fix his account, but it finally did get done. Phone conversation was the way to go, eventually they will put you in touch with the individual who knows how to get it fixed

I must of got lucky. I called customer service yesterday and probably didn't wait 5 minutes and young lady was able fix my problems, related to their website anyway, in a jiff.

I didn't realize the regional offices could help. I called one and actually talked to somebody who said they e-mailed the person responsible and told me if they don't fix it, call back Thursday and she would. Thanks all!!

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back