Caribou Gear Tarp

How Much did You Get Tobey???

George P

We got 20 inches here,about 12 in York.Wet snow and warm after.Getting a good crust right now in the yard.Dont know what it will be like in the woods.

We got 18" all powder.I am going to be shoeveling roofs for a day or 2 and hope it settles some.I eather need stilts or snow shoes for the hounds.

------------------
We having fun yet//Tobey

Hows the shoveling going dale?It must be a mess huh? Is anyone running anywhere in Maine that you know of??
My buddys been up sebec guiding coyote hunters with his dogs since Sunday night.I am anxious to talk to him when he gets home to see how he made out.If you have a bait they are hitting they should be laid up real close with all this snow.I dont think they would run much before they are caught though.
My new dog acts real good.I am dying to run him.

Just talked to my buddy that was running up in Sebec.they killed 10 coyotes in 3 days !!!Said the dogs were catching them in 15 minutes.said he would have gotten more but they found a big cat track and messed with that.Never got it jumped.Thats a pile of yotes for 3 days in Maine aint it????

That sure is a pile of yotes.Tell him to keep it up.Again wy'll I was shoveling roofs David and Paul went just to find some tracks for tomorrow ha ha ha They turned Lucy and Sue on a track and within 15 minutes of jumping it they caught and killed it.You know them bent over fur trees with all the snow on them?? Theres about 6' of snow on them now.Snow shoes are even sinking in 18" to 2'.

------------------
We having fun yet//Tobey

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back