Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

How many times do you visit....

"No worries Greenhorn, to each his own. Maybe you weren't the naked guy in the pic, but I've got a sneaking suspicion you were the naked guy behind the camera."

Pegged by another Bozeman Dude. Man, you guy's from Bozeman are sick Bastards!

My fridge is stranger than yours

BighornRam, remember the dude I was with at the SLC convention, also from Bozeman? He shot a lion last week. There was no hummping, just cuddling.

LMAO! Greenhorn, you oughta put the camera on a tripod and jump on in there with your buddy.

He was hunting solo. And videoed the entire hunt and kill. Just as he did with this public land canyon 350+ bull elk. Spitz, if you'd just hunt naked, you might have similar success in this area.

Whatever this guy's doing it's obviously working. I can't imagine running into him armed and naked in the woods though; the Deliverance music would start playing in my head about the time I fear hearing "squeal like a pig boy!"

Although, maybe I need to learn what this guy is teaching, he's got some nice animals . . . ;)

Thats some funny crap, can't say that I am into the hunting in the nude thing though.

HAHAHA.... What would be funny is to see exactly how many hours people visit here and how many min. on each topic they spend. And how many times they hit "refresh" to see an answer to a post they made .... :)

You ever hear that you can ask a guy how many women they've slept with an then divide it by 3 to get the real number then ask the same to a lady and multiply it by 3 ? (Or somethnig like that). You coul take the time someone says they look at hunttalk and multiply it by 10 I'm sure :D

You guys are Friggin Wierd and nutz....... I love it :p

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back