PEAX Equipment

How many ducks this season so far

Smitty19

between three friends and I we have shot 22 wood ducks three gadwall and two mallards. I have never see it this good. we had a huge duck feast one day it was unbelievable :D :D

between three friends and I we have shot 22 wood ducks three gadwall and two mallards. I have never see it this good. we had a huge duck feast one day it was unbelievable :D :D

Nut with as hot as it is right now 95º It just doesnt feel right to hunt ducks... usually I hunt them in nov ,dec and jan.. when its a little cooler..

Delw

45 shells !!!!!!!!!!!!!thats funny, D has a point its hard to duck hunt when its 95 degrees out. it has just started getting old here in the mornings and evening so the hunting has picked up a little
Chris

Now that the elk hunt is over it's time to concentrate on the little duckies.... Season opens in a few days I think... Gotta pull out the regs and the waders!!!!!!!

The bigger ducks should start heading this way in the next couple of weeks and we'll see waht we can do!!!!!!!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Have not gottenany yet. Hmmmm......Have not even gotten my tag yet or thought about it. Since I returned to work after having 3 weeks off, I find I am a little busy. Wonder why that is.....But the subject has come up over the weekend and think I may get back into it. :cool:

Conditions are not that great around here this year, but I have bagged 53 ducks, 5 geese and 1 swan. Not seeing as many mallards this year (but weather hasn't helped), so I have been forced to shoot alot of wigeons.

Hope we don't freeze up during the next two weeks while I am in SD for a whitetail hunt.

il24659.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 04 November 2001 14:10: Message edited by: mtmiller ]</font>

Nice pic MtMiller.
That a lot of duck you bagged.

Here in Ohio you can't shot a swan. There were 2 guys that did and they lost there right to hunt for 2 years. and a big fine.

Wow, that is more waterfowl than I would get a chance to shoot at in a year. I envy you Thanks for the picture and great looking dog.

It's still soooo damn hot that any self respecting duck wouldn't find himself in the waters this far South........ O'well we're gonna head to the coast this weekend to get it a whirl.

I talked to a guy from work, and they went two weeks ago to the coast and were limited out in under an hour. I hope they are working that good for us.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back