how big is this guy???

sm

Sunp0010.jpg

how bout this one?

Sunp0006.jpg

Don't know much about bears but I would say its a shooter and better yet it looks like its hitting the bait in the daylight.

I'd say it's an "OK" bear. Nothing big, I guess, depending were you're at. It's tall and LAnky but no weight on it. Pics are hard to tell but are you sure it's even the sam bear ? We get hundreds of Trail cam pics a year and sometimes we spend HOURS analizing pictures and still can't tell..... There is alot of air between it's belly and the ground and the legs look long. Looking at it from the back it has no Width to it and not fat by any means. We can't see the head so MAybe it's head it a Bruizer but it's body is par.....We came across a Similar bear one in Canada :

bear8.jpg

bearhat1.jpg

bear10.jpg

Maybe those pictures don't look exactly the same but it looked almost identical and Lanky in real life. A bear I'd smoke here in Idaho but not a Big bear by any means..........

Hopefully not nsulting you're bear ? But you asked our opinion and thats mine. 200# tops !!!

no nsult taken Moosie:D my guestimate actually was 250#

now how about this one.....do you think it is the same bear....or different

Sunp0001.jpg

I would say that it's a Different bear. It looks wider although it' more bold legged. The angle on the camera looks like it's lower makeing the apperance that it's a Better bear but It's probably a Lesser bear. Like by 85#'s :)

Like I said, I'll lay my Balls on the Line being the First to "guess" but thats what I'd say. I'd still say that first bear is 200 tops. the pictures are awesome though and I love seeing them. Usually we get Trail canm Pics i nthe spring and then nothing again til the following spring..... thanx for the Pictures.

So do you guys ever kill any of these bears or just take pictures ?

one week to go Moosie. Sept.1 either of them bears are in big trouble. i have a hunter coming in from Windsor and he'll be sitting this bait. the bear is coming in around 6 am quite consistenly so his hunt could be over quick. there is a big sow with a couple of yearling cubs coming to this site also.

i'll be in another stand where i have at least 6 different bears hitting. they are coming in as quickly as 3mins after i leave from baiting:eek: i think i've posted some pics of this bait on here.

just finished a third site last weekend. i got this property at the last minute and probably won't hunt it but want to see how it produces. set a permanent stand there. lot's of bear in the area and is real thick brush with acres and acres of hemlock and balsam swamp. maybe this is where the bruiser will show:D :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colt97
Back