Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

How About Today Tobey???

George P

Did you go today Dale??Man it is snowing some hard here now.It is going to be more than we want for sure.
I bought that 5 yr old male broke coyote dog from the guy who sold me Diamond.He said they are carbon copys of each other.Said the male may be a little faster,fight a litlle harder,but other than that they are twins.He is guarenteed 100% deer broke like Diamond.Booked a flight for the dog tomorrow from Kansas to Portland Maine.Not getting into Portland till 430 so hope the weather will be alright.They should be a good pair to run together.

Hi George
David sleded 87 miles today with a Biologist and only see 4 coyote tracks all day!! and they have had 5 days to walk.Ges the snaring is working LOL.
I took Lucy and Wisky and 2 hunters to a bait this morning for a easy one HA HA.
Them 2 dogs cold trailed from 9 till 2/30 and never jumped.Them Toms are traveling and looking for love LOL Paul called and he got a 32#tom at the forks and hand fed a kitten beside the road that was about starved. Then left him a beaver carcas Hope he suvives.If the male is half the dog Dimond is you are going to have some fun.

------------------
We having fun yet//Tobey

I just got off the phone with Dan L. He said Bob P has been slaying the cats this year.Said he has been running with Paul a lot.Last thurs,fri,sat they killed 3 up your way.Was Bob with you guys?????LOL
Good Luck tomorrow Dale.Did whiskey do all right for you today?You are about due for an easy one,hang in there.They are talking 12 to 18 inches of snow down here.I think it is going to be hard to find a coyote track but if you do it is pretty much a dead yote!!!!

You guys ever lost a dog in a snare???? We have state trappers here that put out poison and snares and ya really got to watch for it!!bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif

Logoboy.jpg

http://www.huntandlodge.com/Boykin/outfitter.html
www.huntandlodge.com
www.recworld.com/boykin

Dale I meant to mention to you.If for some reason you arent going and David wants to run Whiskey tell him its Ok with me.I figured you knew that anyways but just thought I would mention it.
Would appreciate it if you didnt let your uncle "Honest Bob" take her without one of you guys being there though.I dont want to see her in Full Cry next month for sale as a 3 yr old for 2500.LOL She would probably be UKC reg too.LOL

George Bob has not been hunting with us at all.He has been in topsfield staying at the same camps as Poul and Poul has hunted some with him.But all the cats Bob talks about are Poul's NOT Bobs.Bob will never get his hands on wisky.
Bcat our snares are in designated places and well posted I have only ever herd of one dog getting into one and it was eleagaly set neer some houses.No one uses poison up here.

------------------
We having fun yet//Tobey

Tobey,I was just kidding about the Bob and Whiskey thing.LOL .I figured that was the story with Bob and the cats though.We have about a foot of snow here and it is still coming down hard.
Thats something about the coyote tracks.I figured your baits would have had coyote tracks all over them.That snaring and your trapping have obviously put a serious dent in the yote pop. up there.That is good news for the deer hunters for sure.What did the biologist have to say about the lack of tracks???Did they see many cat tracks on their trip???
Good luck tomorrow or whenevr you run again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back