PEAX Equipment

How about a Friday Thead

DaveHawk

Up against another FRIDAY !
Each Friday I buy lunch for the guys. I'm thinking of taking them to Red, Hot & Blue a good BBQ restraint in the area.
Tomorrow off to Annapolis for a Friends retirement party and B&B with the wife for the weekend. Enjoy the weekend !

Cool little story of the week. Hector who does all the stripping in the shop , his wife is pregnant. A customer stopped in with a decent chair 1920's Swan arm , cain seat and back rocking chair she asked me if I'd like it, non of her family wanted it . It didn't need refinishing just reglueing and new Cain on the seat. I told hector he needed to start learning the re-glue process and the rocker was his project and Tony will help you with the caining part. He finished it up on Wed. and in the afternoon I sat it and said this a fine job Hector. I think your wife will really like this chair. Everyone in the shop was in on the surprise. So when Hector said ; No that not for me everyone said yep you just fixed your own chair & LOL

Good boss indeed. Red Hot and Blue has some very fine Carolina BBQ, which is the best there is. My time in Raleigh, I ate there a lot.

A little BBQ spot opened here in Dillon...maybe I'll see if they're open for lunch. I'm the acting boss of the office but nobody is in today so it looks like I get out on a cheap lunch ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back