Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Hoping the favor is returned on here Idaho 39

HowaHunter

I rarely ask for help with units but this year has been crazy with a move and other life things...
I am delegated to hunt elk in 39 in Idaho this year which I know is a crazy unit (never hunted it before). My wife and I are not afraid to get off the road and put some miles on the boats. I have some ideas on where to hunt by looking at MVU maps and finding areas without a lot of roads. I believe the factor in this hunt might be to find a ridge top and sit there for a few days and let the zoo push them to us???

If anyone has any suggestions that would be appreciated. As always I am not expecting your honey hole just to speak with someone familiar with the unit.

Thanks All.

Yes, the zoo is correct where plenty of orange, I would go as far in as you're comfortable packing one out get as high as you can and glass plenty of open country in 39 and more than likely with the amount of people you will have hunting right next to you something easily could be pushed right at ya, best of luck.

Boy has a cow tag in October. I'll let you know what I see, after he tags out. I hope.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K9TXS
Back