Hopeing for snow !

Right there with ya.... leaving next Tuesday. Looking at the extended forecast it doesn't look like much of a chance but that can always change.

I'm hoping for a lot of heavy snow up in the high country prior to my November deer hunt. It'll be a fun hunt either way though.

I once said I did not like hunting in snow ,but after my sons experience with rattle snakes in archery season,I like snow. Also do not have the problem of hot weather and preserving meat.

Right there with ya.... leaving next Tuesday. Looking at the extended forecast it doesn't look like much of a chance but that can always change.

Little snow wouldn't bother me either. Maybe see you on way west. Leaving Tuesday as well from IN.

Only a slight chance of snow showers for one day where we will be hunting in CO for the 1st rifle season. I would like to see 4 or 5 inches or whatever it takes to bring them down. But, I'm fine with doing a bit of climbing if necessary.

I was hunting the 2009 third season in Colorado. I had to drive to Denver to pick up my son right after that huge snow storm that hit the area. Just driving down route 70 we saw elk just pouring down the mountain sides.

I once said I did not like hunting in snow ,but after my sons experience with rattle snakes in archery season,I like snow. Also do not have the problem of hot weather and preserving meat.

I have noticed lately you have had a snake phobia.... I don't like them either.

I do like the snow, however, its so much easier to see what the animals are doing.

Good luck!

Back